Texas Man Dies From Exploding E-Cigarette

Just how safe is vaping? A Texas man who was using a vape pen died after it exploded in his face. 

The Tarrant County medical examiner’s office ruled William Brown of Ft Worth’s cause of death as penetrating trauma from an exploding vaporizer pen.

This is reportedly the second fatality in the U.S. from an exploding e-cigarette. A Florida man died at his home when his device exploded and projected fragments into his skull last May. He was said to have suffered burns over 80% of his body.

Read the full Newsweek story here

SHARE

RELATED CONTENT

Oreo cookies were first sold on this day in 1912. How do you eat yours? Do you watch the big game for the new ads? Here’s a sneak peek at some you’ll see Sunday Looking to stay in and watch Netflix? Here’s what is coming and going in February! Planning to watch the Super Wolf Blood Moon on Sunday? 2018 National Care Letter Campaign To Honor Deployed Service Members and Veterans Hollywood Mourns Penny Marshall
Comments